Terms of service
- §1 If you don’t agree with the following conditions do not use pimpmydrawing.com, its service or contents.
- §2 Feel free to use the png-files on your own site (if it's not a png-content library site / stock picture library) or on social media or what not but never share any vector-files. You always have to link pimpmydrawing.com to let your users access our vector-files. It is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute, reproduce or sale vector-content from pimpmydrawing.com!
- §3 Pimpmydrawing.com is intended for anyone to use. However we assume that you as a user know how to use and estimate our content and when or where to use information from pimpmydrawing.com and when to refrain from it.
- §4 All content on pimpmydrawing.com is drawn by us or an associate of ours. We do however get inspired from photos when we make most of our content. We assume that we are creating a new piece of art and thereby have the copyright and distribution right of the vector. However we can't guarantee that this is how it would be interpreted by your country's laws. We can therefore leave no guarantees that our content is safe to use seen from a legal stand point and it is always the user of content from pimpmydrawing.com that is responsible. Use content from our site at your own risk!
- §5 Pimpmydrawing.com hire freelancers to create content and even though we check everything we can't provide guaranties of its quality. Unfortunately we can't guarantee and compliance with any standards and regulations and we are not responsible for your use of our materials or information in any of your projects.
- §6 We are using anti-malware and Antivirus Software on the computers processing the files on pimpmydrawing.com and we assume that they cannot damage device you are using but we cannot provide 100 % guaranty of safety. Users accept all responsibility for using materials from pimpmydrawing.com.
- Cyber and Space AB handles personal data from users, customers, employees, partners, suppliers, various collaborators, potential customers & future possible partners or employees.
- This website is owned and managed by Cyber and Space AB - Fyrskeppsvägen 89, 121 54 Johanneshov, SWEDEN.
- We automatically collect some information about our users. There are three ways we collect data from you:
- Google analytics - Google analytics is a third party tool helping us analyze our user base to be able to provide a better service. As the GDPR-laws are so new and so wide in their framing we actually don't know if the data that google analytics collect is considered personal data. Some of this data are collected in cookies. You can read more about what cookies is and why we use them in the cookies section under point 8. Here we do collect info from your computer, your browser, including your IP-address, info. about software and hardware and what sites you have visited on our site. This information is kept for 38 months then deleted.
- You sign up to our newsletter - When you sign up to our newsletter we will save your email address to be able to send you the newsletter. In each newsletter you will have the option to unsubscribe.
- You send us an email - If you send us an email we will receive that email. That means that we have your email address and maybe more depending on what personal information you write in the email. Unless you ask us we probably won't delete your email as we prefer to keep it as a reference for the future. If you have sent us an email that you want us to delete please let us know by sending us another email to [email protected]
- Cookies are being sent to your browser from the current website (First-Party cookie) you are visiting or from another organisation that delivers services/functionality to the current site eg. analytics- and/or statistic company (Third-Party cookie).
- There are two types of cookies: Session cookies and permanent cookies. A session cookie is used to make the site work as intended and is deleted either when you close your browser or sometimes after a set amount of time (in most cases 1-2 hours). A permanent cookie is saved on your computer and enables a website to recognize your IP-address and with that your browser on your next visit. We use both types of cookies. We do this to be able to use functionality that we think improves our sites and products for our users.
- Most browsers have allow cookies set as default. You can easily change this in your browser settings. There you can also delete and block existing cookies that are saved on your computer. In most browsers there is a help section where you can read how you do this in your specific browser.
- If you choose not to allow cookies some of the functionality on our websites might be affected and stop working.
- If you visit and use our services you might give up any of the following data that according to GDPR might be considered personal data:
- Name and contact information including email address.
- Demographic information like your location in the world
- Other information that might be relevant for customer surveys and advertisement
- Regarding collecting personal data through cookies please see section 8.
- The information we collect from you can be used to:
- Make your experience on our websites personal and help us meet your needs
- Improve our websites and services
- Contact you through email
- Send you newsletters and information
- Our reason to collect personal data is to give you access to information and services from Cyber and Space. Above all else we use your personal data to improve and adapt our products and services and to send out newsletters.
- We never sell, deal or in any other way transfer personal data to external parties. However this does not include trusted third party that is helping us running our business, we are working on creating a contract for them to sign where they will accept to keep the information confidential. We would however hand your personal data out to fulfill legal claims and duties. So a scenario might occur where we are forced to hand them over to the police other relevant departments where the law forces us or the claims are just.